10. Establish a rapport with your existing & potential clients (aka “fans”) develops trust.
9. Expand e-news database by providing newsletter signup on your page
8. Ask other professionals that are experts in complimenting businesses to post a link to a blog/article they have written to your page develops a more meaningful relationship with your “fans.”
7. Post research data on your page to establish yourself as an expert in your industry.
6. Run “click & share” drawings to encourage existing “fans” to share your page posts with their friends to expand your reach.
5. Post event info where a representative of your business will be present even if your business is not the HOST of the event.
4. Post sales, promotions and new product/service announcements coupled with a contest that encourages your fans to SHARE the information. (drawings/give aways)
3. Take part in a “cause” and encourage your fans to participate.
2. Use your page to cross-sell the products and services of your business network members.
1. Search engines LOVE social media. AFTER you have developed a search engine optimized website, adding social media is like BAM! Kicking it up a notch.